- Cookies usage
“Cookies” are small text files that are saved by the operator of the website on your computer when you visit a website. When you visit our website, it is possible that information will be saved on your computer in the form of cookies so that the website can recognise you again next time you visit. Among other things, cookies enable us to adapt the website to your preferences. Here is some detailed information about how cookies work:
- Whenever information is called up on the Internet, it is possible that the provider will save a cookie on the computer of the user. If the user then visits the same website again later on, the cookie is sent back from the computer to the provider. Based on information contained in the cookie, a connection is established between the earlier visit and the current visit.
- In many cases, users do not even notice when cookies are being saved on their computer. By providing you with this information, we want to make sure that you are aware of this.
- Unlike viruses, cookies are not executable programs, so they cannot cause any immediate damage to the affected computer. With the aid of cookies, it is also possible to identify the interests of users, and this information can be used for marketing and optimization purposes.
- Web analytics services
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “Cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on its secured servers.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Personal data sharing/processing
NDT TCIS Pvt. Ltd. will only process or share your personal data with third parties if this is necessary for the performance of a contract. Besides, personal data will not be processed or passed on to third parties unless you are interested in products or services of NDT TCIS Pvt. Ltd. or third-party providers. In this case, the data will only be processed or shared at your request or after you have expressly granted your consent.
If you send us an order, message or contact enquiry, you may be asked to provide personal information. This will relate in particular to:
- Form of address – Ms, Mr, title
- Surname, first name, user name
- Contact person
- Company, company address
- Department, Designation
- Street no.
- Postal code
- Town/City, Country
- Telephone no. (landline or mobile)
- Fax no.
- E-mail address
- Order number
- Product, quantity, price
- Device data, model number, serial number, build year
- Installation details
- Invoice amount
- Method of payment
- Billing address, delivery address
- User group
- Product training
- New ideas, improvement suggestions, job to be carried out, issue description, course title, course date, training type
Even after the purchase price has been paid and all aspects of the contract have been processed, your data may still need to be kept in order to comply with our retention requirements under tax law or commercial law.
You have the right to obtain information free of charge about your data that we have stored, and if applicable you have a right to have this data corrected, blocked or deleted. If you have any questions about the collection, processing or usage of your personal data, or if you require information or need to have the data corrected, blocked or deleted, please contact our privacy department: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Privacy – data secrecy obligation
The employees of NDT TCIS Pvt. Ltd. have been obligated in writing to comply with privacy requirements and with the data privacy requirements relating to personal data. Third parties with whom NDT TCIS Pvt. Ltd. works have also been expressly obligated towards NDT TCIS Pvt. Ltd. through contractual agreements to maintain secrecy and comply with data privacy requirements in relation to personal data.
- Security of personal data
NDT TCIS Pvt. Ltd. is committed to the security and protection of your personal data. In order to prevent unauthorised access to or disclosure of your data and to ensure the correctness and lawful use of your data, NDT TCIS Pvt. Ltd. employs appropriate technical and organisational processes to ensure the safety and security of the acquired data. All data that is “hosted” (i.e. stored) on our servers is protected through multiple security systems against unauthorised access.
We use SSL encryption (SSL = Secure Sockets Layer) for the collection and transmission of confidential data. Thanks to the SSL encryption, it is ensured that nobody apart from us can read the data. This security standard is active whenever you can see either an unbroken key or a closed padlock (this depends on your browser) at the bottom of your browser window.